Your new vinyl tiles can last 2-4 years if you take care of them. See our tips and tricks for the best results:
- Apply to a clean, dry and non-porous surface for the best adhesion.
- Avoid cleaning with any abrasive cleaners or chemicals. Wipe them down with a soft damp cloth using only a mild detergent if necessary.
- Don't use sharp objects over the tiles as this can scratch them.
- On floor vinyl try not to drag heavy appliances such as washing machines or fridges over the tiles as this will cause scuffing. If a tile does get damaged simply peel it up and replace with a new one.
- Do not immerse or leave tiles in water.
- Do not apply to freshly painted walls, wait at least 2 weeks.
- Use our EZ sealer to protect the decals from wear & tear, reapply after 2 years or as needed.