Your new vinyl tiles can last 2-4 years if you take care of them. See our tips and tricks for the best results:
- Avoid cleaning with any abrasive cleaners or chemicals. Wipe them down with a soft damp cloth using only a mild detergent if necessary.
- Don't use sharp object over the tiles as this can scratch them.
- On floor vinyl try not to drag heavy appliances such as washing machines or fridges over the tiles as this will cause scuffing. If a tile does get damaged simply peel it up and replace with a new one.
- Do not immerse or leave floor tiles in water/puddles when mopping
- Add felt furniture pads to the bottoms of table, chair and furniture legs to protect your floors.